Website Advisory & Digital Consulting
Do you suspect that something needs to change with your website or digital presence, but don’t really know where to start? Or maybe you’re launching a new project and need some hand-holding through the technical parts? I’ll get you sorted out and help you find the signal in the noise (and with tech, there can be so much noise).
How I can help your small-to-mid-size business or charity:
- explaining technical jargon in a friendly way
- attending meetings with your technical team to translate what they’re saying to you
- interpreting your website’s Google Analytics data for actionable insights
- helping you compose a Request for Proposals document that accurately describes what you need for your next website redesign or digital project
- determining which key performance indicators and metrics you should keep your eye on (in your digital marketing), so you can ignore the rest
- auditing your website to ensure it’s compliant with AODA accessibility legislation (and creating an action plan for becoming compliant if you’re not)
- reading proposals, quotes and contracts sent from digital professionals, advising you on what’s correct, what’s missing, and what’s just plain BS
- determining what amount of budget is reasonable to spend on digital services, at different stages of your business growth
- reminding you that just because technology might make you a little uncomfortable, you are not an idiot
I’m happy to advise you on a smaller project, but I do my best work on digital projects with a minimum budget of $20,000. Also, you may have been referred to me to provide website design or development services, or website maintenance services. After working for 10+ years as a web designer, I’ve now transitioned to solely offering strategy, advisory and consulting services. I’m happy to pass you on to trusted colleagues for anything else.
If you’d like to chat with me about website and technical strategy for your organization, get in touch to start the conversation.