Tech Advisory & Digital Consulting
Do you suspect that something needs to change with your website or digital presence, but don’t really know where to start? Or maybe you’re launching a new project and need some hand-holding through the technical parts? I’ll get you sorted out and help you find the signal in the noise (and with tech, there can be so much noise).
How I can help your small-to-mid-size business or charity:
- explaining technical jargon in a friendly way
- attending meetings with your technical team to translate what they’re saying to you
- interpreting your website’s Google Analytics data for actionable insights
- helping you compose a Request for Proposals document that accurately describes what you need for your next website redesign or digital project
- determining which key performance indicators and metrics you should keep your eye on (in your digital marketing), so you can ignore the rest
- auditing your website to ensure it’s compliant with AODA accessibility legislation (and creating an action plan for becoming compliant if you’re not)
- reading proposals, quotes and contracts sent from digital professionals, advising you on what’s correct, what’s missing, and what’s just plain BS
- determining what amount of budget is reasonable to spend on digital services, at different stages of your business growth
- reminding you that just because technology might make you a little uncomfortable, you are not an idiot
Tech advisory and digital consulting sessions start at $300. Get in touch to start the conversation.